There are 2 possibilities for the registration of honorary members. Once directly from the active Tablers into the honorary membership or for older honorary Tablers the creation as a new Tablers. The whole Board and a Member with the funtion DataManager are authorised to create and change memberships.
- Switch to table level in the top navigation.
- Click on “Admin” in the top right-hand corner.
- Click on Member Management / Contacts in the left menu.
For existing Tablers who move directly from active Tabler to honorary membership.
- Select “Actions” and “Profile” on the right of the corresponding Tabler.
- On the right, under Groups and Functions, edit the status “Members > Member”” and enter the end date of the regular membership there and save it.
- On Groups and Functions, click on the yellow plus sign to add the new function “Members > Honorary Member”.
- The appointment date is to be entered for the period. The end date remains open.
New creation of an honorary member that does not yet exist in TABLER.WORLD.
- Click on “Add contact”above the list with the already created Tablers.
- Enter the personal data – as far as known – but at least.
[first name], [last name]
- Click “Next”at the bottom and enter the name of the partner, if applicable.
- click at the bottom on “Next” and add the new function “Members > Honorary Member” via the yellow plus sign.
- For period, enter the date of appointment. The end date remains open.
This post is also available in: Deutsch (German)