NOTE: There is now a faster and easier way. Please see this article for a Board switch in one shot: https://help.roundtable.world/knowledge-base/board-switch-for-new-statutory-year-in-one-shot/
At the end of the term of office, all offices lose their validity. It is therefore essential that all new Board members are set up before end of the statutory Year. These will then be activated automatically first day of the new statutory year.
- Select ADMIN at the top right.
- left in the admin menu on member administration / contacts
- Activate the checkbox on the left of the future office bearer.
- Select “Assign office…” or “Add position…” in the “Action” menu that appears at the top.
- In the confirmation window that opens, select the appropriate office and the new year of office.
- Automatically the entry will then be set and the new rights will be released on first day of the new statutory year. Please make sure that the previous office has the correct de-date, if necessary edit via the pencil symbol in the profile. It may take a few minutes until the new office year appears in the profile.
- Please check if the end date is set for the previous office bearer, if not also enter the end date there in the profile via the pencil symbol.
Note: if you select other instead of the statutory year you can fill in the dates you prefer only consider the table below how the system will recognise the statutory year.
This post is also available in: Deutsch (German)