If a member leaves Round Table – for reasons of age or at his or her own request – the following procedure shall be followed:
- Activate the Admin at the top right.Se
- Go to Actions/Profile in the Member Administration/Contacts section to the right of the name
- Click the pencil at Personal Information and in the window that opens.– Change status from “active” to “regular former member”
– Insert resignation date (due to age, it is always 28/29)
- Select the pencil next to the status member at Groups & Functions and set the end date
The following step adds the former tabler to the Friends@ mailing list. Provided this has been created. See here.
- Once again, at Groups & Functions, select the plus at the top right.
– Select Past (Member)/ Past Member.
– Set Start Date and leave End Date open.
This post is also available in: Deutsch (German)